Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It's almost 60 degrees outside. A week ago it was 3...3 degrees. It so weird. I feel like it's April. I'm waiting for the tulips to pop up. It's hard to believe that something like being able to see our grass again can seem surreal. Unfortunately, the grass is not the only thing that has been revealed by the sudden melt. The snow also released our Halloween pumpkins from frozen animation. Big orange oozy piles of mush. Yuck.

I've been thinking of ending this blog. Or, more accurately, merging it with my "other" blog. I usually cross post anyway. This was my to be my honest blog, my venting blog. Uncensored. Well, who has time to form complete and logical thoughts nowadays? This blog has devolved into what my other blog basically is...Sam Report. Sure I have other things on my mind. I even think about posting some stuff. But by the time I get Sam to sleep, sit down and try to write...well, my brain is not as efficient as it used to be.

So I'm thinking on it. Let me know if you have an opinion either way...you 3 loyal readers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't end it completely. Someday you'll want to think again...

Hector said...

Booooo!

Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Kacey said...

What "other" blog? I guess I am out of the loop. I too suffer from multiple blogs. It drives me crazy trying to figure out what to do with them. Well I like this one - it is the only one I know about though.