Friday, February 03, 2006

Introducing The Quote of the Week!

This is the first installment of what I hope will become a weekly feature. Of course, depending on whether I find this an interesting venture next week. And who's to say whether that will happen. But for now, here it is.

Having just decided to do this yesterday, I didn't get a chance to really get out and read a lot, or at least make notes on who tickled my fancy. I'm sure I read a lot of good stuff earlier in the week, but who was to know?

Therefore, my talent search was limited to this morning. So pretty much you guys over there on my blog roll. At least, the unfamous ones. I'm going to be concentrating on low traffic blogs (people who average under 10 comments a post). Sorry Finslippy, I'm sure you're quotable, but there is far more under appreciated wit out there.

Soooooooooo, without further ado, I give you...


THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Noticably, the Bush girls were absent. "State of the whatevers are like, sooo boring." (Shotguns beer.)
Maintain the Sexy

Honorable mention:
I'm sorry, Uruguay, you're on your own. I'm completely ignorant of you. Except for what I saw of you on The Amazing Race, which was some nice beaches, and a small-statured person shouldering a side of beef. I'm sorry.
Girlbomb


(I struggled between the two, so I made an honorable mention category. Don't know whether that will continue or not.)

Don't forget to support the lucky winners with a visit to their blog.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: