Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sometimes I go places...

I have embarked on a new blog project. After finishing In A Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson, I am indulging a delusion of grandeur and exploring the world of travel writing. Also, as it claims in my mission statement, I hope to get out of the house a little more. So visitng new and interesting places will give me inspiration to write, and the commitment to writing about such things will, in turn, force me off the couch. At least that is the plan. So far there is just my maiden post, and it's a movie review. I know it's not really travel writing, but got me out of the house nonetheless. The New England cold may keep my critiques to movies and shopping experiences for a while. Perhaps this will sharpen my critical mind, so come Spring when I embark on actual destinations, I will have something interesting to say.

(I put a link in the bottom right corner, if you want to check it out)

No comments: