Friday, July 07, 2006

Live to stalk another day...

Ho Hum. Trying to get motivated to get out the door. I have some arrands to do this morning. Post Office, Bank...try to find some buttons. I don't want to drive if I don't have to, but I think I'll probably have to go to Michael's to get buttons. I'm toying with the idea of heading by Baby Gap and picking up a couple summery shirts with my gift certificate. I still haven't gotten my bill from my last visit, but surprise! I did get my GAP credit card. So I can spend, I just can't pay for it. Dangerous. I see the card right now and I'm seriously considering cutting it up. I'm for sure not bringing it with me.

Two more days and I'll be in DC! My flight is as 6AM...ugh!! That means I'll have to get up at like, 4:30...god. At least it's a direct flight. My poor Pops has to pick me up at the airport at 7:48, so he'll be getting up early too. I'll probably hug my folks, unpack and then crash on the bed for a few hours. Bliss.

Only bummer about the trip is that I'll be missing this. Sounds like fun :-( J and I could relive our younger days. I'd be curious to see the crowd it draws too. It hasn't been greatly advertised so probably just some local folks. Could be my chance to meet Trey and become best friends with his wife, though I think he's still on tour with Tom Petty, no? Hmm. I guess I'll have to wait until next time.

1 comment:

Nicolas Ford said...

Great blog, thanks for posting this