Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My bathroom floor moment...

I was planning on reading this book, on the recommendation of many people I respect. However, after todays Oprah Eat Pray Love-athon, a "follow up" on the already overly enthusiastic first episode about Eating Praying and Loving, I am not.

Just because. Because I don't like being told what to do. And Oprah is always telling me what to do. And now all these people are like, "I read it BEFORE she was on Oprah." Wow. That makes you...someone with more free time than I do.

And, by the way, I like things less once they become popular. Yes, I said it. I am a snob like that. I try not to be, but I can't help it. I suspect you are too, but won't admit it.

Ok, maybe not when it comes to Justin Timberlake. But it's so not cool to like JT, it's actually cool.

No comments: