Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Uh oh.

I think I’m getting sick. Unfortunately this is timed with the visit of my super-cool sister-in-law and my ADORABLE nephew. He is only 2 and I am sure my soar throat and low grade fever will not be allowed within 500 feet of the cutie. I took (2) Airborn and am drinking orange juice hoping it will squash, but I am afraid the ball is already rolling and I just have to let it run it’s course.

I also wanted to put out there that the new season of Oprah is greatly disappointing so far. I love me some Oprah, but this celebrity parade she’s been doing all week is really BORING. Where is Nate? Where are my housewives who had brilliant, million dollar ideas, sold it and get to do nothing all day? Where’s the inspiration? Who gives a crap about Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow. I mean, good for them, I guess – but I want my old Oprah. Interesting, sometimes tear inducing and thought provoking. I can watch ET to find out that Brook Sheilds wants to have another baby. And I don’t care if Winnona Judd doesn’t get along with her mom.

Oprah, stop telling me the insignificant problems of rich famous people. You are alienating me.

But if you read this Oprah, I still want to meet for margaritas sometime.

No comments: