Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Because I have nothing better to do

I am late on the bandwagon with this, but since my friend Jessamyn is not as blog addicted as I am, she probably hasn’t done this yet. So I’m doing it for her!


According to Google, the Top Ten Things “Jessamyn needs”….

Jessamyn needs to be picked up at the airport and taken to dinner

Jessamyn needs no introduction


Ok, well Jessamyn is not that common of a name, so it appears that all she needs is transport and food, but luckily you already know who she is. Well I hope so if your going to pick her up from the airport.


Furthurmore, “Jessamyn wants”…

Jessamyn wants us to invest in libraries, and use them as tools to bridge the digital divide.

Jessamyn wants to "parlay this love of reading this one book to learning to love reading for its own sake".

Jessamyn wants to enroll.

Jessamyn wants to show you how to knot and showcase your big-holed beads

Jessamyn wants to know what we think about a quote about librarians and privilege.


Well! Apparently Jessamyn wants a lot more than she needs…just like the rest of us.

Oh, and Jess, I can't wait for you to learn me on those big-holed beads!

No comments: