Thursday, December 08, 2005

Photo Poop

Early tomorrow morning we are supposed to get the first good snow of the season. I didn’t get to witness the 3" we got while I was in Jacksonville, unless you count the time I spent shoving it off my car in the airport parking lot. I guess it's going to be 6" or so. Not a big snow, but enough to snow blow instead of shovel. I am glad, because it's FREEZING here. I'm talking 11 degrees people! In the past I have expressed my not-so-enthusiastic view towards New England winters. However, I am also a firm believer that, as long as it’s going to be cold as balls, the least you can do is give me some pretty.



By the time I got out of work it was getting dark (thank you New England winter). This is the only picture I could get before my fingers fell off and my camera broke. Fabulous. J attemped to give it the Fonzi, but it's still whirring and grinding and beeping at me. So, no pics for a while :-(

5 comments:

KidTaster said...

I must say that, as much as we are looking forward to seeing you guys, we are not looking forward to the cold. Well, Kyle is looking forward to skiing (and supposedly strapping my wee little boy to some skis as well, we'll see) but the closest I get is the fireplace inside.

K said...

I'll be right there next to ya,lady! At least they won't be hogging the TV playing Xbox.

That Girl said...

Nacho? Where you at yo? Uh oh, you snowed in?!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was going to take a picture today, but the project manager walked out with the camera...so hopeuflly there will be enough light left when I get home to snap somthin' pretty.

About 10"! Not too shabby. Did you get any down there?

P-Diddy in Sin City said...

Not to rub it in, but I just took my trash out in my bare feet and a Coldplay tee shirt. AND NOTHING ELSE. D'oh!