Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm breaking one of my rules

It doesn’t feel like Friday. I actually forgot it was Friday until I pulled into the parking lot this morning. I suppose that’s because it’s only been a three-day workweek for me. Usually, the way a weeks duration feels vs. it’s actually length is inversely proportional. I know I’m not the first to make this astute observation, but (add best Seinfeldian stand up comic tone) why is it that short weeks seem so long?! What’s the deal with that?

Don’t answer that. It’s not an interesting question.

But do you know what is an interesting question? How long will Christians allow this fucktard to portray himself as their leader?(No, I am not above name calling) Come on people, speak up. You don’t agree with him. Don’t let his abnormally large head and strangely Bush-like smirk scare you into thinking that he may be right. Use your brain. Or at least your faith. Faith, not fear, ok? Seriously, how much does God roll his eyes at this idiot?

Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissension and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. (NAS, Romans 16:17-18)


I sorta decided not to get political/religious here. I decided it wouldn't be my forum for that kind of expression. But it was the straw people. In a heap of many. The last little one on a gigantic pile my poor camel has had to carry. And now he's on his knees, all broken up, and it makes me mad. So there.

Vent over.

Now for a new pile...but, first I need another camel. Maybe Penelope will let me have hers.

No comments: