Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blogger Photo Upload sucks my butt

I just wrote a nice long post about Matt and it got eaten by Blogger and I am so pissed right now I don't even know what to do.

It was titled "Black Dogs Unite" because they have so many black dogs...see, good, right? Well, it was kinda sappy. "Matt's so great"...blah, blah, blah. Not that you aren't great, Matt! Because, you know you are.

Mostly it was about how J and Matt would be the ones getting married if one of them didn't have a penis. But luckily for me and Jodi they both do.

In the meantime...J and Matt and Jodi are all hanging out in Oregon together and I'm sure they are having a wonderful time. I admit I am jealous. Jealous but completely elated for them. It's going to be such a beautiful wedding and a rockin' party. Even without the sockmonster...

No comments: