Thursday, June 28, 2007

Geeez...it's been a while.



Still getting into the swing of things at the new pad. And there has been some drama at our old house that we rent out, which has been causing us an unpleasant feeling...and making me send certified letters and consult with a lawyer. FUN! I'll get into it all later, but for now, here is a ridiculous amount of Ding Dong pictures. He's now half a year old, crazy! He has four teeth!! So far he is being kind to the boob, but we're all a little on edge. He went to the doctor and they confirmed that he is huge. Actually without even asking, the doc said "Oh, and don't worry about the chubbiness, he'll lean out eventually." Well, I wasn't worried...until now. In fact, I didn't even think he was that chubby. I mean, I know he's no skinny minny, but he's got definable parts. 97th percentile! In weight, length and head size. At least he's consistant. No wonder I'm beginning to see some definition in my upper arms. Cutest dumbell ever!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - he is beautiful - like in a J. Crew way!

KidTaster said...

Sweet Jeebus, but that is a pretty baby! I simply cannot wait to get my paws on him! 10 days and counting...