Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's all a blur

I've gotten some nice comments on the pictures I take of Sam. While I appreciate the compliments, I must admit that it's not too hard to end up with a few nice ones when you take as many pictures as I do. Whenever he's being especially cute or the light is nice, I whip out the camera and click away. The continuous photo shoot taking place in my family room is not only out of motherly adoration, but neccessity. If it weren't for volume, I wonder if I would ever get a clear photo...especially at the age he is now. Getting a focused picture of this kid is no easy task and seems to be getting harder. He does not enjoy being still. The vast majority of our pictures look something like this.







Actually, if you look closely at the "keepers" you'll see there is always a reason Sam is still, or at least not jetting across the room like usual.

Stuck behind something...



Stuck in something...



Only Sam is more stationary on a swing...



And my favorite, pausing to scream.


No comments: